Your donation will support us in our care for our residents
How Your Donation Impact Our Patients’ Lives
Be our partners to bring warmth and joy to our residents
An elderly person living in our Nursing Home may face these common issues highlighted above. During the festive holidays, some of the elderly residents may not have relatives coming by to visit them. The isolated single elderly form about thirty per cent of the general population at our Home. Sadly, it is during festive occasions that they may feel even more alone in this world, with only our care staff to rely on and seek comfort from. We serve the most financially needy with 97% on subsidy with 88% on highest possibly government subsidy. We seek your support and contribution to Efforts to make our Home a better place, with meaningful programmes and engagement sessions for our patients. Help create joy by donating to our Grand Ma or Grand Pa during this holiday season. Your donation, no matter how small will support their daily personal necessities, meals and medical care.
Bring joys and smiles to our residents
As we take extra precautions during the COVID-19 outbreak, we have suspended all volunteering activities in our nursing home. During this time our nursing and therapy team are keeping our elderly residents engaged daily with art & craft activities. With these daily engaging activities, we are keeping our elderly residents from being lonely, avoiding boredom and despair.
We seek monetary donations to help replenish our current supplies and materials for art and craft activities such as colouring pencils, crayons, paints, drawing blocks, air-dry clays etc. Your donations will help us purchase these supplies that we need to continue to keep our elderly occupied during this outbreak.
Fund Raising Project By Artualize Gallery
We are excited to share that Artualize Gallery has launched its fundraising project where half of the proceeds
from the sale of 20 paintings would go to THK Nursing Home. The paintings have been kindly donated by the
family of the late Singapore Artist, Mr Low Hai Hong.
Find out more and to support us: Click here
Find out more and to support us: Click here
How to Donate
Click your options below
Please visit THK Nursing Home @ Hougang, Front Office located at 48 Hougang Avenue 8 Singapore 538793 from Monday to Friday, 9 am – 6 pm.
Launch your mobile banking app and scan the QR code
Select PayNow and key in our UEN 201323219Z
For tax deduction purposes, please include your Name, NRIC and contact number in the reference box and send your donation details to Finance email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheque to be made payable to “Thye Hua Kwan Nursing Home Limited – Hougang”. Kindly indicate your full name, NRIC number, address, contact number so as to facilitate an official receipt in return and mail it to:
THK Nursing Home @ Hougang
c/o Finance Department
48 Hougang Avenue 8
You may download our donation form here
Beneficiary Name: Thye Hua Kwan Nursing Home Limited – Hougang
Bank Account No: 695-761197-001
Bank Code: 7339
Branch Code: 695
Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
If you wish to receive tax deduction, please include your Name, NRIC and contact and send your donation details to Finance email: email@example.com within 3 working days.
- Is my donation tax exempted?
- Yes, we are an Institution of a Public Character (IPC) and all outright cash donations are eligible for a 250% tax deduction. Donations are to be made by 31 December to be included in the tax assessment. Please provide your NRIC/FIN/UEN in order to have your tax deduction automatically included in your tax assessment.
- What does being an Institution of a Public Character (IPC) mean?
- An IPC is an organisation approved by the Commissioner of Charities to receive tax-deductible donations. This means donors are given tax deduction for donations made to these organisations.
- Should I wish to donate, do I need to provide NRIC/FIN/UEN?
- NRIC/FIN/UEN is required to have your tax deduction automatically included in your tax assessment. Donor who wish to remain anonymous and do not wish to claim tax deductions are not required to provide their tax reference numbers.
- Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
- To be environmentally friendly, we will send e-receipts to all donors who have provided their email addresses. Otherwise, we will send a hard copy of the receipt to the stated contact address. For donors who wish to receive hard copy receipts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- How do I make changes to my monthly donation amount?
- You may make changes to your donation at any time by writing in to email@example.com with your Name, NRIC/FIN and contact number.