We are pleased to inform you that MOH has advised that w.e.f 13 February 2023 the previous visitor restrictions that were in place have been lifted. Please note that
– Visit is strictly by booking at least 1 working day before.
– Visitors who are unwell or display ARI symptoms may be turned away.
– Masks are required at all times while in the ward.
– Visits may be suspended on a short notice if any COVID case is detected in the ward.
Restriction on number of visitors per slot and visitation timing per slot have been removed.
Our visitation hours will remain from
Slot 1: 11am to 2pm
Slot 2: 4pm to 8pm
Visitation is strictly by appointment only.
Please adhere to the SMM measures in place.
– Don face masks with good filtration capability at all times. (Strictly no mask down activities during your visitation at the wards e.g. consuming foods and beverages).
– Do refrain from using the toilets in the wards, you may use the toilets located at level 1.
– Do refrain from sitting on the resident’s bed.
Should you be unwell, or have been in close contact with a COVID – positive person within the last 7 days, please refrain from visiting.
Please feel free to contact our social worker Ms Ng at 87829741 with any queries.
如有任何疑问，请联系我们的社工 黄小姐 87829741 或参阅我们的网站 www.thknh.org.sg 了解更多详情。