Dear caregivers, as per MOH advisory, the following visitor restrictions will be in place w.e.f 24 November 2022
– No designated visitors per resident
– Visit time is limited to 1 hour and only 2 visitor per time slot at designated visitation area
– Visit is strictly by booking at least 1 working day before.
– Visitors who are unwell or display ARI symptoms may be turned away.
– Visitors encouraged to self-administer an ART on the day of visit before visit
Surgical masks should be worn at all times while in the ward and strictly no mask-off activities while in the ward
Visits can be suspended on a short notice if a COVID case is detected in the ward.
Our visitation hours will remain from
Slot 1: 11am to 2pm
Slot 2: 4pm to 8pm
Visitation is strictly by appointment only.
Please adhere to the SMM measures in place.
– Don face masks with good filtration capability at all times. (Strictly no mask down activities during your visitation at the wards e.g. consuming foods and beverages).
– Do refrain from using the toilets in the wards, you may use the toilets located at level 1.
– Do refrain from sitting on the resident’s bed.
Should you be unwell, or have been in close contact with a COVID – positive person within the last 7 days, please refrain from visiting.
Please feel free to contact our social worker Ms Ng at 87829741 with any queries.
– 探访时长限制为 1小时 ，每次探访限定 2 位访客。
– 访客必须在至少1 个工作日前预订探访时间。
如有任何疑问，请联系我们的社工 黄小姐 87829741 或参阅我们的网站 www.thknh.org.sg 了解更多详情。