Your donation in kind will support us in our care for our residents.
For Consumables (Food items need to be Halal and vegetarian. Items are for nursing home, centres and low-income families. Due to safety issues, we will not be able to accept perishable food items that have an expiry date of less than 6 months.):
Our Donation-in-Kind Request List
These are the items regularly used and consumed by our elderly residents (Items 1 to 6)
- Adult Diapers (Tena Brand – Sizes M & L)
- Ensure Milk (Vanilla) powder for elderly to gain weight
- Disposable shavers for male residents.
- Glucerna Milk powder for elderly with diabetes.
- Tissue boxes
- Toothpaste & toothbrushes
- Coffee (3 in 1)
- Tea (Teabags)
- Milo or Ovaltine (powder refill packets preferred or 3 in 1 packet)
- Nutre Milk Cereals (in sachets)
- Nestum (in sachets)
- Biscuits (any type of slight cream is OK e.g lemon or wafer types) – in tins or packets
You can choose to purchase from any suppliers, supermarkets or online marts.
Recommended Suppliers Contacts
(Please mention that you are donating to Thye Hua Kwan Nursing Home)
Company name: Vinda
Product: Tena Maxi Diapers Size M, L, XL
Contact person :Maxanne Ong
Mobile: 9007 9237
Company name: Abbott Laboratories (S) Pte Ltd
Product : Ensure, Glucerna
Contact person: Daphne
For Biscuits in Large Tins
For wholesale biscuits, you can contact
Please deliver these items to THK Nursing Home @ Hougang (48 Hougang Avenue 8, Singapore (538793)). Do call 68129840 before dropping by. For enquiries, you can call 68129840 OR email at email@example.com
Dear donors, we will not be able to receive unused medications. You may consider returning the unused medications to the pharmacies that has prescribed them. Thank you for your understanding.
To minimize the environmental impact of wasted drugs and unintended drug exposure to children and animals, the Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore recommends the following:
- Remove any personal data such as your name form the medicine package, container, or bag.
- Put the medicine in a bag and secure the bag properly.
- Return the medicine to a nearby pharmacy.
<a href=”https://www.freepik.com/vectors/box”>Box vector created by pikisuperstar – www.freepik.com</a>
<a href=’https://www.freepik.com/vectors/food’>Food vector created by pch.vector – www.freepik.com</a>