THKNH Home Care Services
Home Health Services
- To support the home bound elderly with medical and nursing care at their homes
Home Personal Care Services
- Affordable long-term care
- Personal assistance and emotional support
- Provide high quality client-centered care
- Enhance client’s independence, dignity, safety and comfort
- Enhance the client’s quality of life
- Provide home based care
- Provide relief for care giver
Interim Care giving Service
- Our interim care services provide support to patients who are fit for discharge to their homes while they await long-term care arrangement
THKNH Home Care services cater to:
- Clients who are not suitable for centre base services
- To provide frail and homebound clients with personal hygiene care, some help with housekeeping, and mind-stimulation activities
- Home Medical & Nursing program will support those who require medical or nursing care due to various chronic or terminal illnesses.
- Home Personal Care Services provides Medication Care, Personal Hygiene, Mind Stimulating Activities and Simple prescribed exercises, Elder-sitting and Caregiver respite, as well as running simple errands.
- Interim Caregiving Service provides Nutrition and Feeding, Wound Care, Respiratory Care, Tube / Catheter Care and Stoma Care.
All referrals for our Homecare programs will have to come through AIC’s referral process. For any direct referral, we will refer them to AIC for follow up.Once the organization receives the referral from AIC, the Nursing team will do a pre-admission assessment to look into medical condition, mental health, history of inappropriate behaviours and functioning status.Cases with complex needs would be presented in a weekly multi-disciplinary Patient-centred Care Case Conference for deliberation.
Once the case is approved for admission, a staff nurse and a social worker will conduct a joint home visit to do the admission assessment, financial counselling and signing of the service agreement. The client will then be scheduled for program commencement.